Sunday, August 31, 2008

8/31/2008

Okay guys, I've been working really hard to get settled in our new place and a new life (retiring from the military, moving cross country, etc). I will still be taking customs, just not as many as I was doing. I do NOT have a time frame on when I may get to your name if you are on the waiting list. I will let you know when it's getting close and if you are still interesed, I would love to work with you! Thanks for the support guys!

Customs list

Melissa (purity4grace) -- 3 longies/hat sets, 1 skirty/hat set, 1 cheer skirty/hat set (2 hats hudson, others sun hats, soakers for both skirties) -- knitting like a mad woman!

Karolina (kvalentine) -- longies and hat for fall -- mailing yarn 9/2


Waiting List

(Mom2littlemissaudrey) -- skirty -- contacted 4/15 bump down, contacted 8/31
Claudia (thirds_a_charm) -- longies and hat for fall -- contacted 4/20 -- bump to first July/August custom, contacted 8/31
Kristin (kristini2) -- skirty -- contacted 5/3 -- bumped, contacted 8/31
(spellboundmama) -- 2 longies for fall
Karen (catiesmommytoo) -- longies
(melissab1011) -- longies
(addiesmommy) -- custom for Jan/Feb adoption
(PrincipessaShelley)
(Meri)
(sweetietooth)
(SarahLiz)
(stephy4632)
(JeanieNGmommy)
(cassiopeia)

No comments: